Future-ready Security for Small and Medium networks
Cyberoam – a Sophos Company, secures organizations with its wide range of product offerings at the network gateway. For the latest Cyberoam products, please visit our Sophos's store EnterpriseAV.com
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Cyberoam Unified Threat Management appliances offer assured security, connectivity and productivity to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) by allowing user identity-based policy controls.
Cyberoam’s User Layer 8 Technology treats user-identity as the 8th Layer or the HUMAN layer in the protocol stack. It attaches user identity to security, taking organizations a step ahead of conventional solutions that bind security to IP-addresses. This adds speed to an organization’s security by offering instant visibility into the source of attacks by username rather than IP address – allowing immediate remediation to restore security or allowing proactive security. Layer 8 technology functions along with each of Cyberoam security features to allow creation of identity-based security policies.
Cyberoam’s future-ready Extensible Security Architecture (ESA) offers an extensible platform that can grow with the future security needs of an organization without degrading system performance. ESA supports feature enhancements that can be developed rapidly and deployed with minimum efforts.
|Cyberoam UTM features assure Security, Connectivity, Productivity|
IT Resource Optimization
Hardware UTM Appliances for Small & Medium Enterprises:
Cyberoam delivers a cost-effective and comprehensive Unified Threat Management (UTM) solution, delivering enterprise-class Security Appliances to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) with 60-400 users. SMEs can function with assured Security-Connectivity-Productivity, with Cyberoam UTM protection over a single security appliance, eliminating the need to invest in multiple solutions.
|Copper GbE Ports||8||8|
|1GbE SFP (Mini GBIC) Ports||-||-|
|10GbE SFP (Mini GBIC) Ports||-||-|
|Console Ports (RJ45)||1||1|
|Hardware Bypass Segments#||2||2|
|Configurable Internal/DMZ/WAN Ports||Yes||Yes|
|Firewall Throughput (UDP) (Mbps)||3,250||4,500|
|Firewall Throughput (TCP) (Mbps)||3,000||3,500|
|IPSec VPN Throughput (Mbps)||400||450|
|No. of IPSec Tunnels||200||250|
|SSL VPN Throughput (Mbps)||300||400|
|WAF Protected Throughput (Mbps)||300||500|
|Anti-Virus Throughput (Mbps)||1,000||1,400|
|IPS Throughput (Mbps)||750||1,200|
|UTM Throughput (Mbps)||550||750|
# If Enabled, will bypass traffic only in case of Power failure.
* Antivirus, IPS and UTM performance is measured based on HTTP traffic as per RFC 3511 guidelines. Actual performance may vary depending on the real network traffic environments.
|Layer 8 Identity-based policies||Role-based access at remote locations|
|Visibility into who is doing what|
|Comprehensive UTM Security||Stateful Inspection Firewall|
|Intrusion Prevention System|
|Anti-Virus & Anti-Spyware|
|Application Visibility & Control|
|Web Application Firewall|
|Outbound Spam Protection|
|Secure Remote Access||IPSec VPN|
|WAN Connectivity & Availability||Bandwidth Management|
|Multiple Link Management|
|3G / WiMAx Support|
|Advanced Networking||Multi-core Processing|
|Extensible Security Architecture|
|Active-Active High Availability|
|IPv6 Ready Gold Certified|
|Wi-Fi Security||Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11 n/b/g (WEP, WPA, WPA2, 802.11i, TKIP, AES, PSK, 802.1x EAP)|
|Up to 8 bssid Access Points|
|Centralized Security Management||CCC Appliances|
|Cyberoam iView Open Source Solution – Logging & Reporting|
|Cyberoam iView Appliances – Logging & Reporting|
Stateful Inspection Firewall
- Layer 8 (User - Identity) Firewall
GatewayAnti-Virus & Anti-Spyware
-Virus,Worm,Trojan: Detection &Removal
- Inbound/Outbound Scanning
Intrusion Prevention System
- Signatures: Default (4500+), Custom
- InbuiltWeb Category Database
- Inbuilt Application Category Database
- P2Papplications e.g. Skype- Layer 7 (Applications) & Layer 8 (User - Identity) Visibility
Web Application Firewall
- Positive Protection model
Virtual Private Network
- IPSec, L2TP, PPTP
Instant Messaging (IM) Management
-Yahoo and Windows Live Messenger
-USBport 3G/4G and Wimax Support
- Application and User Identity based Bandwidth Management
User Identity and Group Based Controls
-Access time restriction
- Failover - Automated Failover/Failback, Multi-WAN failover, 3GModem failover
Administration & System Management
-Web-based configuration wizard
- Internal database
- Graphical real-time and historical monitoring
- IntegratedWeb-based Reporting tool
- Inter-operability with major IPSecVPNGateways
- ICSAFirewall - Corporate
|Concurrent VPN Sessions for Cyberoam UTM Appliances|
|Cyberoam Model||IPSec VPN Tunnels||IPSec Remote Access Users||SSL VPN Tunnels|
|Cyberoam NG Series of Appliances|
|Cyberoam i, ia, wi Series of Appliances|
*Antivirus, IPS and UTM performance is measured based on HTTP traffic as per RFC 3511 guidelines. Actual performance may vary depending on the real network traffic environments.
**Additional Purchase Required. Inbound and Outbound Spam filtering cannot be used simultaneously.
Supports and Subscriptions:
- Antivirus and Anti Spam Subscription: Protection against Internet and mail based malware
- Comprehensive Value Subscription: Comprehensive Value Subscription includes Anti Malware, Anti Spam, Web and Application Filter, WAF, Intrusion Prevention System , 24x7 Support, hardware warranty and RMA fulfillment
- Gateway Anti Spam: Zero-hour protection with industry’s highest spam detection capabilities
- Gateway Anti Virus: Gateway level protection from viruses, worms and malicious code
- Intrusion Prevention System: Protects from intrusion attempts, DoS attacks, malicious code transmission, backdoor activity and blended threats
- Outbound Anti Spam: Protects service providers from recurring incidents of outbound spam in the network.
- Security Value Subscription Plus: Cyberoam Security Value Subscription Plus includes Anti Malware, Web and Application Filter, Intrusion Prevention System , 24x7 Support, hardware warranty and RMA fulfillment
- Security Value Subscription: Cyberoam Security Value Subscription includes Anti Malware, Web and Application Filter and Intrusion Prevention System, 8x5 Support, hardware warranty and RMA fulfillment
- Total Value Subscription Plus: Cyberoam Total Value Subscription Plus includes Anti Malware, Anti Spam, Web and Application Filter, Intrusion Prevention System, 24x7 Support, hardware warranty and RMA fulfillment
- Total Value Subscription: Cyberoam Total Value Subscription includes Anti Malware, Anti Spam, Web and Application Filter and Intrusion Prevention System, 8x5 Support, hardware warranty and RMA fulfillment
- Web and Application Filter: Dependable web and application filtering to control and report non-work and malicious web and network traffic activity.
- Web Application Firewall: Prevents exploitation of web applications vulnerabilities.
Basic 8x5 Support: 8x5 Phone, Email and Web Chat support with firmware upgrades , hardware warranty and RMA fulfillment
Premium Support 24x7: 24x7 Phone, Email and Web Chat support with firmware upgrades, hardware warranty and RMA fulfillment
|8x5 Basic Support||24x7 Premium Support|
|Timings||10AM - 6PM (Local Time Zone)||Anytime during the day|
|Web Based Support||Yes||Yes|
|Phone Based Support||Yes||Yes|
|Chat Based Support||Yes||Yes|
|Number of support incidents per annual subscription||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|First Response Time||4 Hours||1 Hour|
|Onsite Support Services*||-||Fee Based Service|
|Software & OS Upgrades and Patches||Yes||Yes|
|Hot Fixes and Enhancement upgrades||Yes||Yes|
|Signature & database update||Yes||Yes|
|Limited Hardware warranty & Replacement||Yes||Yes|
|Return and Replacement policy||10 Days||4 Days|
|Advanced Hardware Replacement||-||Yes|
|Product Documentation and Guides||Yes||Yes|
|Technical Trainings - CCNSP & CCNSE Certifications||Fee Based||Fee Based|
|Version Release Notes||Yes||Yes|
|One, two and three (1, 2 and 3) Year Renewals||Yes||Yes|
Download the Cyberoam Basic Support Plan Datasheet (PDF).
Download the Cyberoam Premium Support Plan Datasheet (PDF).
Download the Cyberoam CR50iNG Datasheet (PDF).
Download the Cyberoam UTM Techsheet (PDF).