Cyberoam CR-SSL-1200 SSL VPN ApplianceComprehensive Internet Security Systems
Cyberoam CR-SSL-1200 SSL VPN Appliance Overview:
Cyberoam SSL VPN is an application gateway that provides secure access to the applications using standard-based SSL encryption.
Cyberoam SSL VPN enables access only to specified applications rather than bridging the end-user's machine with the corporate network while maintaining full application compatibility.
Cyberoam SSL VPN is an easy-to-use, simple application access and security solution for enabling high-trust, secure remote access to Enterprise applications and resources. Enterprises use Cyberoam SSL VPN to collaborate securely with employees, customers and partners. Cyberoam SSL VPN comes with unique network obfuscation feature that hides the internal network details from intentional or unintentional exploitation by a user or hacker.
Any Place, Any Time & Any Device Secure Remote Access
Cyberoam offers SSL VPN appliances, delivering high throughput, secure remote connectivity of road warriors, branch offices, telecommuters, guest users, partners and customers to the corporate network through dedicated hardware appliances, virtual appliances and software installers. Cyberoam enables Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device remote access across the world.
Cyberoam SSL VPN addresses the need for secure remote connectivity of road warriors, branch offices, telecommuters, guest users and partners with the flexibility of dedicated SSL VPN appliances, virtual SSL VPN appliances and software installers.
Cyberoam SSL VPN Solutions
- Supports Multiple Platforms and Devices – Cyberoam’s clientless SSL VPN is accessible from any device with a simple browser and from multiple locations like public networks, remote offices and home offices, offering seamless access to resources and applications. It supports Linux, Windows, and MAC enterprise platforms in addition to all enterprise applications, viz. full applications, Web applications, thin clients, fat clients and legacy applications, ensuring that the single Cyberoam SSL VPN solution meets the organization’s secure remote access requirements.
- Layer 8 Identity-based Network Access – Cyberoam’s Layer 8 identity-based policies allow or deny access based on user profile and job requirement, limiting remote access to specific resources and applications within the network. These identity-based controls support organizations’ efforts to meet regulatory compliance requirements of HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA.
- Clientless Access – Cyberoam SSL VPNs offer clientless, browser-based access, eliminating the complexity of configuration-dependent clients across the hundreds or thousands of endpoints in the organization, delivering ease-of-use.
- Seamless Connectivity – Cyberoam SSL VPNs ensure automatic re-connection between the user and the gateways in addition to high availability clustering, delivering continuous connectivity to critical applications and data despite network failures and timeouts, minimizing support calls and reducing client maintenance cost to zero.
Features & Benefits:
- Application Support allows access to virtually any application, including all TCP, 802.11x and UDP applications, Microsoft Outlook, FTP, Cyberoam TSE, and Microsoft Terminal Servers. Even custom or proprietary applications and protocols are supported by the Cyberoam SSL VPN.
- Secure Firewall Traversal of TCP/UDP allows local desktops to access UDP-based remote data services, without segregating the network, exposing UDP port ranges to hackers, using routable IP addresses, or publishing internal routes externally. Cyberoam VPN works alongside existing firewalls, and NAT devices.
- Authentication and Authorization Architecture supports different group access policies via leading protocols (LDAP, Active Directory, RADIUS, and more).
- Centralized Access Control control by source, destination, domain name, user group, port, host, or network, thereby increasing security and dramatically simplifying firewall configuration.
- Single Mode Connectivity enables remote access to any application, including web-enabled and legacy applications, through a simple interface with the look and feel of the user's native desktop.
- Load Balancing and High Availability automatically distributes application network traffic among multiple VPN Servers with integrated failover to available servers.
- SSL VPN users may access applications from a standard portal interface or directly from their desktop, for an IPSec-like “in office” experience.
- Clientless Browser-based Access provides secure remote access to applications through common web browsers. No clients to install or maintain.
- Endpoint Security enforces access restrictions based on customizable policies such as Anti-virus, Antispyware and Firewall status.
- Reduced Costs - Centralize management; consolidate data centers, lower administration costs.
- Investment Protection - Utilize existing networks, firewalls, servers, clients and software.
- Trusted Remote Access - Extend access to regional offices, partners, customers, telecommuters, wireless users.
- Easy to Use - Fast installation and little ongoing management, reduced training, less down-time.
- Continuous Access - provide reliable, available and scalable access.
- Email Access - Use your local Outlook or Lotus Notes client to access corporate email system.
- File Shares and FTP - Directly access the files and shares residing on the corporate network.
- Web Applications - Access any HTTP/S based applications.
- Cyberoam TSE and Terminal Services - Secure connection to RDP-based applications.
- Other Applications - Provide access to any TCP/UDP based applications.
SSL VPN Deployment:
|10/100/1000 GBE Ports||6||6||10|
|Console Ports (RJ45)||1||1||1|
|SFP (Mini GBIC) Ports||-||-||2|
|H x W x D (inches)||1.7 x 16.8 x 10.3||1.72 x 11.50 x 17.25||3.46 x 16.7 x 20.9|
|H x W x D (cms)||4.3 x 42.7 x 26.2||4.4 x 29.21 x 43.8||8.8 x 42.4 x 53.1|
|Weight||5.3 kg, 11.68 lbs||5.54 kg, 12.188 lbs||15.2 kg, 33.51 lbs|
|Input Voltage||115-230VAC||100-240 VAC||90-264VAC|
|Total Heat Dissipation (BTU)||200||375||718|
|Redundant Power Supply||-||No||Yes|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40 °C||5 to 40 °C||0 to 40 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 80 °C||-20 to 70 °C||-20 to 80 °C|
|Relative Humidity (Non condensing)||0 to 90%||0 to 90%||10 to 90%|
Full Feature Set:
|Auditing & Logging:
Download the Cyberoam SSL VPN Appliance Datasheet (PDF).