Future-ready Security for SME networks
Cyberoam – a Sophos Company, secures organizations with its wide range of product offerings at the network gateway. For the latest Cyberoam products, please visit our Sophos's store EnterpriseAV.com
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
The Cyberoam NG series for enterprises offer Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) capabilities with high performance required for future enterprise networks. These Next-Generation Network security appliances offer inline application inspection and control, HTTPS inspection, Intrusion Prevention System, malware protection, secure remote access via VPN (IPSec and SSL) and granular bandwidth controls. The inline Layer 8 Identity-based controls with on-appliance reporting offer complete control & real-time visibility over user and network activities. Based on best-in-class hardware along with software to match, the NG series enables unprecedented throughput speeds for future-ready security in large enterprise networks.
Cyberoam NG series for large enterprises offer assured Security, Connectivity and Productivity. Its Extensible Security Architecture (ESA) supports feature enhancements that can be developed rapidly and deployed with minimum efforts, offering future-ready security to organizations.
|Cyberoam UTM features assure Security, Connectivity, Productivity|
IT Resource Optimization
The Cyberoam NGFWs offer next-generation security features to organizations to protect against newly-evolving threats.
Layer 8 Identity-based Security
Application Visibility & Control
Intrusion Prevention System
First-of-its-kind On-appliance Reporting
Virtual Private Network
Web Application Firewall
QoS / Bandwidth Management
Based on the need, Enterprises can get additional security features like Web Application Firewall, Gateway Anti-Virus, Gateway Anti-Spam, and more.
Stateful Inspection Firewall
Gateway Anti-Virus & Anti-Spyware
Intrusion Prevention System
Virtual Private Network
Instant Messaging (IM) Management
User Identity and Group Based Controls
Administration and System Management
Logging and Monitoring
On-Appliance Cyberoam-iView Reporting
#If Enabled, will bypass traffic only in case of power failure.
**Additional Purchase Required.
*Antivirus, IPS and UTM performance is measured based on HTTP traffic as per RFC 3511 guidelines. Actual performance may vary depending on the real network traffic environments.
Supports and Subscriptions:
- Antivirus and Anti Spam Subscription: Protection against Internet and mail based malware
- Comprehensive Value Subscription: Comprehensive Value Subscription includes Anti Malware, Anti Spam, Web and Application Filter, WAF, Intrusion Prevention System , 24x7 Support, hardware warranty and RMA fulfillment
- Gateway Anti Spam: Zero-hour protection with industry’s highest spam detection capabilities
- Gateway Anti Virus: Gateway level protection from viruses, worms and malicious code
- Intrusion Prevention System: Protects from intrusion attempts, DoS attacks, malicious code transmission, backdoor activity and blended threats
- Outbound Anti Spam: Protects service providers from recurring incidents of outbound spam in the network.
- Security Value Subscription Plus: Cyberoam Security Value Subscription Plus includes Anti Malware, Web and Application Filter, Intrusion Prevention System , 24x7 Support, hardware warranty and RMA fulfillment
- Security Value Subscription: Cyberoam Security Value Subscription includes Anti Malware, Web and Application Filter and Intrusion Prevention System, 8x5 Support, hardware warranty and RMA fulfillment
- Total Value Subscription Plus: Cyberoam Total Value Subscription Plus includes Anti Malware, Anti Spam, Web and Application Filter, Intrusion Prevention System, 24x7 Support, hardware warranty and RMA fulfillment
- Total Value Subscription: Cyberoam Total Value Subscription includes Anti Malware, Anti Spam, Web and Application Filter and Intrusion Prevention System, 8x5 Support, hardware warranty and RMA fulfillment
- Web and Application Filter: Dependable web and application filtering to control and report non-work and malicious web and network traffic activity.
- Web Application Firewall: Prevents exploitation of web applications vulnerabilities.
Basic 8x5 Support: 8x5 Phone, Email and Web Chat support with firmware upgrades , hardware warranty and RMA fulfillment
Premium Support 24x7: 24x7 Phone, Email and Web Chat support with firmware upgrades, hardware warranty and RMA fulfillment
|8x5 Basic Support||24x7 Premium Support|
|Timings||10AM - 6PM (Local Time Zone)||Anytime during the day|
|Web Based Support||Yes||Yes|
|Phone Based Support||Yes||Yes|
|Chat Based Support||Yes||Yes|
|Number of support incidents per annual subscription||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|First Response Time||4 Hours||1 Hour|
|Onsite Support Services*||-||Fee Based Service|
|Software & OS Upgrades and Patches||Yes||Yes|
|Hot Fixes and Enhancement upgrades||Yes||Yes|
|Signature & database update||Yes||Yes|
|Limited Hardware warranty & Replacement||Yes||Yes|
|Return and Replacement policy||10 Days||4 Days|
|Advanced Hardware Replacement||-||Yes|
|Product Documentation and Guides||Yes||Yes|
|Technical Trainings - CCNSP & CCNSE Certifications||Fee Based||Fee Based|
|Version Release Notes||Yes||Yes|
|One, two and three (1, 2 and 3) Year Renewals||Yes||Yes|
Download the Cyberoam Basic Support Plan Datasheet (PDF).
Download the Cyberoam Premium Support Plan Datasheet (PDF).
Download the Cyberoam CR200iNG Datasheet (PDF).
Download the Cyberoam UTM Techsheet (PDF).